Are you someone who skips toner? Read on to know why you should add it to your skincare routine, especially if you have oily skin and how to find the right one. Toners formulated for oily skin are effective in controlling oil production. They not only remove residual impurities but also help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. There are different toners designed for different oily skin concerns. While some help balance skin’s pH levels, there are others that do a lot more like controlling acne, oil production, etc. It is important to look at the ingredients while choosing a toner that would help you with your skin concerns. A toner formulated with ingredients like green tea, aloe Vera, apple cider vinegar can be really soothing to the skin and has innumerable benefits for oily skin.
Don’t have a toner in your skincare routine? Here are 5 reasons why a green tea toner is great for oily skin:
- Helps reduce pore size- Toners formulated with ingredients that Natural plant AHAs gently exfoliate the skin and reduce blackheads. If you have visibility enlarged pores, toner can help reduce their appearance. Green tea in the toner additionally lends its benefits to the toner.
- Controls oil production- Toner designed especially for oily skin are great at controlling oil production. If your skin tends to get greasy during the day, adding a green tea toner to your routine, apart from other skincare changes can help a great deal in keeping that excess oil at bay. Look for ingredients like Green Tea Extract that regulate sebum production.
- Great for a mid-day refresh– While your skin might feel squeaky clean after cleansing, it can get greasy during the day. This can happen due to the use of skincare products that are either too harsh or not designed for your skin type. However, a green tea toner can be a great pick me up to refresh your skin during the day. Have a meeting post lunch? Grab that toner from your bag & give your skin a refreshing boost of hydration. It’s always a good idea to let it air dry.
- Calms the skin- Most people with oily skin complain of inflammation & redness. Again, it can happen due to harsh cleansers, improper routine. It is important that you look for calming ingredients like Aloe Vera and Cucumber. These help soothe the skin & calm down inflammation and redness.
- Controls acne causing bacteria- One of the major concerns of people with oily skin- ACNE. Using the right products can help keep acne & acne causing bacteria in check. Green Tea Toner with ingredients like apple cider vinegar and plant AHAs work wonders at controlling acne causing bacteria by inhibiting their growth.
The Moms Co. Alcohol-Free Natural Green Tea Face Toner, enriched with Green Tea extracts and Apple Cider Vinegar, controls oil and reduces acne. Added natural Plant AHAs gently exfoliate and tighten pores while Aloe Vera and Cucumber extracts deliver a boost of hydration and soothe the skin.
- Cleanse with Natural Green Tea Face Wash
- Toner with Natural Green Tea Face Toner
- Moisturize with Natural Green Tea Face Cream
All products by The Moms Co. are:
- PETA Certified Cruelty free
- Certified Toxin Free & Allergen Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Made Safe by Safe Cosmetics Australia
How To Use Toner: Want to know more about on how to use face toner properly? Read this post!